PRIVATE WATERCOLOR LESSONS
Here’s your chance to work one-on-one with award-winning artist Woody Hansen. This is a valuable opportunity to learn from his years of watercolor experience (See “About Woody”).
LOCATION: Along the American River. $30 per hour (minimum two hours). $75 for a three-hour session.
LOCATION: Woody Hansen Studio/Gallery. $25 per hour (minimum two hours). $65 for a three-hour lesson.
Recommended lesson start times are 9AM, or 12 noon, or 3PM. Recommended evening studio lesson start times are 6, or 7PM.
- Lessons are adapted for all levels, from absolute beginners as well as for the more experienced.
- Instruction is based on your personal needs and expectations.
- If desired, a 45 to 60 minute instructional demonstration is included.
- You will leave with handouts designed to support and clarify instructional content.
- You will gain a clear understanding of the design components embraced by professional painters.
- A non-painting friend is welcome to attend lessons at no additional charge.
- Use your own equipment, or use mine ($10 materials fee).
- Lessons are scheduled on a first come, first served basis.
- Please use this site’s Contact Form To schedule your session, or to seek further information.
NOTE: I shall always try (but cannot guarantee) to accommodate special requests outside the above information. Please feel free to use the CONTACT FORM to alert me to any questions or concerns you might have. Thank you for your interest.