• An inquiry for availability is initiated by way of my CONTACT PAGE. Please be sure to include the title of a painting in your message.
• Unless otherwise noted, all paintings are unframed.
Prices shown elsewhere on this site are artist direct.
• FREE SHIPPING: Paintings are sent to you, lightly rolled, in a strong, protective container.
•For our mutual protection, paypal.com is suggested as the preferred method of payment. All major credit cards accepted. Learn more at paypal.com.
MY “NO BULL” RETURN POLICY
Purchasing an original watercolor directly from the artist can be an exhilarating, experience, but it can also be a demanding one.
• This 100% “No Bull” Buyer Protection Policy is simple. If for any reason, the painting you receive is not the painting you expected, or want, you may return it for an exchange or full refund. You have two weeks (14 days) from the time you receive an item to return it for an exchange, or a full refund, shipping charges excluded. No hassles, and no reason required for return.
• You will need to return the painting in the condition in which it is received, including in its original shipping container. I strongly encourage the use of a tracking method on any return. Please know this return policy replaces any and all, third-party agreements.
• To initiate a refund, please contact me by way of this site’s e-mail CONTACT FORM. I shall be happy to further assist you. You can expect me to communicate with you by e-mail within 24 hours.
• This Buyer Protection Guarantee reduces the worry of purchasing an original work of art directly from a professional, award-winning artist, and puts the attention where it should be; selecting outstanding, one-of-a-kind, original artworks to own and appreciate for many years to come.
I shall always try (but cannot guarantee) to accommodate requests outside the above policy. Please feel free to contact me with any concerns or questions you may wish to address.
All Prices are subject to change without prior notice. .