- Classes feature watercolor demonstrations, brief lectures, low pressure critiques, expert advice,including handouts, and time for plenty of questions and individual guidance.
- Get started, or continue developing your watercolor skills the right way. These affordable sessions are challenging, fun, informative, productive, and appropriately humorous. All levels welcome.
- The demo, painting, and critique atmospheres are relaxed, friendly, and highly conducive to clearly understanding the elements and principles of a better painting while improving personal self-confidence.
- Get to the next level by stimulating the mind as well as the brush. Beyond the basics, class content is flexible and geared toward self improvement within a respectful, sharing, group environment. All levels welcome.
- Turn down the noise of TV, Social Media, and digital devices. Turn up the creativity! develop and further the artistic desires of your life among like minded, artistically oriented friends and associates.
QUESTIONS? Contact me by way of this site’s CONTACT FORM
2019 CLASS SCHEDULE
Jan. 09 – Mar. 13, 2019
Mar. 27 – May 29, 2019
Jun. 12 – Aug. 14, 2019
Aug. 28- Oct. 30, 2019
(Scroll down to view 2020 Class Schedule)
- Total tuition only $200.
- Ten consecutive Wednesdays
- Discounts available(scroll down).
- Choose your time period. 9-12, or 1-4, or 6-9.
- Small classes. A check for 50% of tuition holds your seat.
UESTIONS? Contact me by way of this site’s CONTACT FORM
Our goal is to support self expression; promote the study of art in general, and watercolor in particular.“
The best way to get something done is to start now.
Make your reservation early for future classes.
- CONTINUING STUDENTS: $100 discount. Total tuition only $100!
- PREVIOUS STUDENTS: $50 tuition discount. Total tuition only $150!
- MILITARY VETERANS: Qualify for free tuition (with/proof of service).
- ALL REGISTRANTS: Earn a $50 “Finders Fee” for each new student who registers based on your recommendation.
Note: To be eligible as a new student, one must have never taken a previous woody Hansen class or workshop.
Woody Hansen Studio/Gallery, 8344 Citadel Way, Sacramento, 95826, a few blocks north of Folsom Blvd. (between Watt & Howe Ave). Easy convenient residential parking. Ample work space, with six foot tables. Overhead demo mirror. All the conveniences of home, indoor heating, air conditioning, great lighting, etc. It doesn’t get any better than this!
2020 CLASS SCHEDULE
Jan. 08 – Mar. 11, 2020
Mar. 25 – May 27, 2020
Jun. 10 – Aug. 12, 2020
Aug. 26- Oct. 28, 2020