PRIVATE WATERCOLOR LESSONS
Here’s your chance to work one-on-one with award-winning artist Woody Hansen. This is a valuable opportunity to learn from his years of watercolor experience.
(Learn More About Woody by CLICKING HERE)
LOCATION: Along the American River. $30 per hour (minimum two hours). $75 for a three-hour session.
Recommended lesson start times are 9 AM, 12 noon, or 3 PM. Other start times are negotiable.
LOCATION: Woody Hansen Studio/Gallery. $25 per hour (minimum two hours). $65 for a three-hour lesson.
- Lessons are adapted for all levels, from absolute beginners as well as for the more experienced.
- Instructor Recommended lesson start times are 9AM, or 12 noon, or 3PM. Suggested evening studio lesson start times are 6, or 7PM.on is based on your personal needs and expectations.
- If desired, a 45 to 60 minute instructional demonstration is included.
- You will leave with handouts designed to support and clarify instructional content.
- You will gain a clear understanding of the design components embraced by professional painters.
- A non-painting friend is welcome to attend lessons at no additional charge.
- Use your own equipment, or use mine ($10 materials fee).