WOODY HANSEN WATERCOLOR CLASSES NOW ON-LINE
Read what people are saying.
Due to the pandemic, I am now offering, live, on-line classes every Wednesday morning at 10:00AM by way of Zoom. Instruction, demonstrations, and critiques live, direct from my studio to your Internet device. These are classes for those who think they cannot draw a straight line, or who just want to loosen up.” All levels welcome. So, grab your computer, smart pad, or phone and join us. It’s fun, and a great, safe, secure way to beat the “Covid Blues.” Call for further information. Talk to me direct.
PLEASE NOTE: In-studio classes cancelled due to Covid-19.
August classes depend on social distancing status.
2020 INDOOR CLASS SCHEDULE
Jan. 08 – Mar. 11, 2020
Mar. 25 – May 27, 2020
Jun. 10 – Aug. 12, 2020
Aug. 26- Oct. 28, 2020
2021 INDOOR CLASS SCHEDULE
Jan. 06 – Mar. 10, 2021
Mar. 24 – May 26, 2021
Jun. 09 – Aug. 11, 2021
Aug. 25- Oct. 27, 2021
- Here’s the good stuff…
- Total tuition only $200
- Ten consecutive Wednesdays at 9 AM
- Discounts available(see below)
- Small classes. A check for 50% of tuition holds your seat
- QUESTIONS? Contact me by way of this site’s CONTACT FORM.
The goal of these classes is to support creativity and student self expression; while promoting the study of art in general, and watercolor in particular.
“The best way to get something done is to begin.” – Unknown
“No Bull” classes feature watercolor demonstrations, brief lectures, low pressure critiques, expert advice,including handouts, and time for plenty of questions and individual guidance.
- • Get started, or continue developing your watercolor skills the right way. These affordable sessions are challenging, fun, informative, sharing, productive, and appropriately humorous. All levels are encouraged to participate. .
- •The demo, painting, and critique atmospheres are relaxed, friendly, sharing, and highly conducive to clearly understanding the elements and principles of a better painting while improving personal self-confidence.
- Get to the next level by stimulating the mind as well as the brush. Beyond the basics, class content is flexible and geared toward self improvement within a respectful, sharing, group environment. All levels welcome.
- Turn off the noise of TV, Social Media, and digital devices. Turn up the creativity! develop and further the artistic desires of your life among like minded, artistically oriented friends and associates.
QUESTIONS? Contact me by way of this site’s CONTACT FORM.
- CONTINUING STUDENTS: $100 discount. Total tuition only $100!
- PREVIOUS STUDENTS: $50 tuition discount. Total tuition only $150!
- MILITARY VETERANS: Qualify for free tuition (with/proof of service).
- ALL REGISTRANTS: Earn a $50 “Finders Fee” for each new student who registers based on your recommendation.
Note: To be eligible as a new student, one must have never taken a previous woody Hansen class or workshop.
Woody Hansen Studio/Gallery, 8344 Citadel Way, Sacramento, 95826, a few blocks north of Folsom Blvd. (between Watt & Howe Ave). Easy convenient residential parking. Ample work space, with six foot tables. Overhead demo mirror. All the conveniences of home, indoor heating, air conditioning, great lighting, etc. It doesn’t get any better than this!
Read Student Comments, follow this LINK.