WOODY HANSEN 2024
IN-STUDIO WATERCOLOR CLASSES
2024 IN-STUDIO CLASSES
Watercolor classes Wednesday mornings
Want to do’s and “going to do’s”are long; life is short.
‘Read Student and Professional Reviews. GO HERE
2024 CLASS SCHEDULE
Jan. 10, to Mar. 13, 2024
Mar. 27, to May 29, 2024
Jun. 12, to Aug. 14, 2024
Aug. 28, to Oct. 30. 2024
Creative in studio instruction, personal guidance, critiques, handouts, and demonstrations. These are lessons for those who think they cannot draw a straight line,” or for anyone wanting to “loosen up,” or broaden their knowledge and refresh their skills.
Do you have inertia? Not producing paintings? Lack some motivation? Need a painters “tune up?” These classes are for you! You’ll love the thoughtful critiques, demonstrations, companionship, support, and encouragement to be the best you can be.
Have a question?
Limited studio availabilities. All levels welcome.
For further information and Registration, use this CONTACT FORM, or e-mail email@example.com, or Telephone 916-383-3427.
Things you should know:
- Economical tuition. Ten, t3-hour lessons, $200 total
- Ten consecutive Wednesday mornings (9:00 AM – Noon / PACIFIC TIME)
- Discounts available (see below).
- Very limited availabilities, so you won’t get lost in a crowd. A check for 50% of tuition holds your seat.
- Class goal: Encourage and support creativity and student self expression, while promoting the study of art in general, and watercolor in particular.
- OUR CONTINUING STUDENTS: 50% discount. Total tuition only $100!
- WOODY’S PREVIOUS (returning) STUDENTS: $50 tuition discount. Total tuition only $150!
- MILITARY VETERANS (active or inactive). Eligible for free tuition (with proof of service).
What people are saying about Woody’s Instruction. GO HERE